Q-Dir gives you other nice functions, that make you happy. One can save many hand moves and also time! Q-Dir does not have to be installed and can be executed easily from the desktop. Rename Q-Dir_Installer.exe to Q-Dir.exe and GO. Q-Dir is a small famous utility for your operating system and also a USB-stick friend.
Here are some key features of "Q-Dir":
- Favorites: Quick access to most often used folders.
- Drag&Drop: Move files by dragging in Q-views, and other programs such as MS Explorer.
- Clipboard: Copy/ Paste between the Q-Dir directory views, and other programs such as MS Explorer.
- Folder-Type: ZIP-, FTP-,cabinet-,network-, system - folders, shortcuts ...
- Views: Large icons, tiles, list, detail, thumbnail (Vista: extra large symbols) .
- Export: to XLS, CSV, TXT, HTML.
- Popup Menus: Desktop, My Computer.
- Screen magnifier: anything on the screen can be enlarged.
- Color Filter: Different colors for different item types (e.g. *.log;*.txt).
- Highlight-Filter: Effective way for fast items highlighting.
- File-Filter: Allows for quick and easy filtering of the items.
- Columns: All columns support, and save function .
- Quick-Link's: For fast folder access.
- Folder-Select: Fast & flexible folder selection address-bar/ desktop menu/ my-computer menu/...
- Multi-INI: Several INI files for Q-Dir.
- Tree-View: Simple and quadruple.
- Preview: Allows a quick preview
What's New in This Release:
- Correction in the classical address bar at the network paths (e.g. when editing "//PC1" instead of "PC1").
- Improvements in the directory structure, and correction when you delete an open folder in one of the Explorer Views (For example, from another program or views).
- Optional display of drives in the address bar on Main-Menu, Extras, Address-Bar