The Best PDF Reader, because:
light fast pdf reader and small size pdf reader and of course full feature pdf reader , Whether you're a consumer, business, government agency, or educational organization, you need to read and annotate PDF documents and fill out PDF forms. You need your PDF Reader to be:
- Fast - read PDF files without waiting.
- Lightweight - PDF reader that is easily deployable and doesn't exhaust system resources.
- Secure - so you don't get infected with viruses and can keep sensitive information safe within your PDF documents.
- A Platform - so you can extend the Foxit Reader by creating your own value added capabilities for internal use or for resale.
The Foxit Reader is a small, fast, and feature rich PDF viewer which allows you to open, view, and print any PDF file. Unlike other free PDF readers, Foxit Reader also includes easy to use collaboration features like the ability to add annotations to PDF, fill out PDF forms, and share information with social networks. Foxit Reader has a small footprint that starts up instantly, renders PDF files quickly and uses very little memory, which is especially important with today's mobile devices. The Foxit Reader is packed full of convenient and easy to use viewing, commenting and printing features that make document collaboration simple. Foxit Reader's PDF secure platform insures worry free operation against malicious virus and provides a secure and reliable digital signature verification platform for PDF documents without putting the user at risk from falsified documents.
Operating Systems :
- Microsoft Windows® XP Home, Professional, or Tablet PC Edition with Service Pack 2 or 3 (32-bit & 64-bit).
- Windows Vista® Home Basic, Home Premium, Business, Ultimate, or Enterprise with or without Service Pack 1 (32-bit & 64-bit).
- Windows 7 (32-bit & 64-bit).
Recommended Minimum Hardware for Better Performance:
- 1.3 GHz or faster processor.
- 64 MB RAM (Recommended: 128 MB RAM or greater).
- 52 MB of available hard drive space.
- 800x600 screen resolution.
- Add comments or suggestions using notes.
- Highlight, underline, or use one of many other tools to bring attention to specific text.
- Easily correct mistakes by cancelling the last action with Redo & Undo feature.
- Add your comments on your PDF document.
- Use Typewriter Tool to fill forms.
- Create comments in a callout text box.
- Measure distances and areas of objects in PDF documents.
- Share PDF information on your Facebook® and Twitter® accounts.
- XFA (XML Form Architecture) form filler is used to fill forms with XFA elements, allowing you to leverage existing XFA forms.
- Listen to your PDF documents while you're on the go.
- Management Service support
- Open an RMS-protected PDF Document.
- Improve information security, meet compliance requirements.
- Complies with Microsoft's IRM Protection for PDF Specification Supplement for ISO 32000.
- Save time and money with improved business processes.
- Find any spelling errors and highlight them with squiggly lines.
- Add /Edit /Play multimedia in PDF files.
- Add an image to a PDF; adjust its size, and position, change the appearance, etc...
- Attach PDF files and other types of files to a PDF document.
- View the whole text content of a PDF file.
- Convert a whole PDF document into a simple text file.
- Easily modify the bookmarks in a PDF file.
- Set Safe Mode settings during initial installation.
- Streamline the workflow by setting the option of Safe Reading Mode.
- Enhanced secure user experience.
- Enhance protection when receiving a PDF file.